Who is not afraid lose, is the people will be possible to win.
Tonight I read a wonderful quote from Bai YanSong, a famous TV host in China's CCTV: Who is not afraid lose, is the people will be possible to win. For me, I think it's suited to upload image to Dreamstime, too.
For me, It's long time from I uploaded image to DT, why? I don't think it's a sufficient reason, I have been busy for a long time. The larget problem is I‘m afraid of lose.
I'm afraid of refuse and refuse again! So after I had uploaded more than 220 pics , I didn't upload one for half a year!
These days I found some friends who start 3 years ago in this field just as me, several of who have earn more than US 20,000! My god! I don't think the largest problem is techniques for photography, but the persistance and the courage not afraid of lose and refuse!
So I selected some pic to upload, some of them was refused for some reason again. But I think, keep on! Go on! I can fuifill my dream！
Photo credits: Zhuang Hua.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready