who uses a nikon d 5100? - Dreamstime
Hi all, i upgraded to a new nikon d5100.. and i am having trouble with the ISO! IN a, p AND MANUAL IT works just fine and the ISO stays where I put it., but in any of the cool features, the ISO jumps to 3200! is it me or camera error? it is a reconditioned camera.. this also happens with flash. help!
Photo credits: Susan Sheldon.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography