Whoooooaaaa, We're half way there!
OK, that's my Bon Jovi reference for today, but anyway...
I'm excited to announce that I've broken the $50 mark, so I'm halfway to achieving a payout!
This is the last image sold
Not very exciting, but hey, it got me there.
Sales have been very slow for the last month for me, so I'm hoping things are picking up now.
How is everyone else doing with their personal goals here on DT?
Photo credits: Caroline Klapper.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama