Why don't Photographers give us the proofs?
Tonight we met with the photographer who took my daughters 2 year pictures last week. The photos turned out nice, we paid $100 sitting fee and bought another $300 in prints..... but my question for you photographers out there is, why can't we have the proofs? When I asked if she was going to give us the proofs, she said no, but I will have a shredder sale at the end of the year and you can get them really cheap...... so instead of giving me my daughters proofs - you would rather shred them...... doesn't seem like good customer service to me. Needless to say, we won't be using her for the 3 year photos.
link edited by admin.
Photo credits: Doctorkan.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays