Why don't Photographers give us the proofs?
Tonight we met with the photographer who took my daughters 2 year pictures last week. The photos turned out nice, we paid $100 sitting fee and bought another $300 in prints..... but my question for you photographers out there is, why can't we have the proofs? When I asked if she was going to give us the proofs, she said no, but I will have a shredder sale at the end of the year and you can get them really cheap...... so instead of giving me my daughters proofs - you would rather shred them...... doesn't seem like good customer service to me. Needless to say, we won't be using her for the 3 year photos.
link edited by admin.
Photo credits: Doctorkan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror