Why don't Photographers give us the proofs?
Tonight we met with the photographer who took my daughters 2 year pictures last week. The photos turned out nice, we paid $100 sitting fee and bought another $300 in prints..... but my question for you photographers out there is, why can't we have the proofs? When I asked if she was going to give us the proofs, she said no, but I will have a shredder sale at the end of the year and you can get them really cheap...... so instead of giving me my daughters proofs - you would rather shred them...... doesn't seem like good customer service to me. Needless to say, we won't be using her for the 3 year photos.
link edited by admin.
Photo credits: Doctorkan.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings