Why I Love Dreamstime Photographers
My name is Carolanne by the way. I am an Author/Poet/Graphic Designer/Marketing, Promotions & Advertising mad creative demon for my publishing company. I do so much more than that, but I'll have to set up a proper profile for that or you can visit my inbox and I'll give you the websites where you can find me.
I use Dreamstime because one, of course, there are affordable & beautiful photographs available for my many projects. And just so you know, I think you all are the most talented photographers I have found.
I use most of the photographs I find on here for advertising and backgrounds for the Ecstasy Newsletter of which I am the Editor/Creative Designer & a columnist. And others for creating book covers & ads for authors, Independent artists, business owners & entrepreneurs that come to me for advertising needs. I also, use MANY of the photographs I obtain here for my own book promotion. I do plan on putting a light box or begin a list on my design page with all of my favorite photographer's work in it so I hope to be able to get most of you on there in the near future.
I wrote this because I just wanted Dreamstime to know how much I really appreciate you all and your amazing work!
C.D.Grant (Grant Design Concepts)
Photo credits: Daniel Dash.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images