Why I Love Events
Luckily for me, this year has been very eventful. With Wisconsin politics going mad, there were plenty of rallies on campus to attend. This summer, I performed at an art gallery during an event (in the photo above) and at my dance studio for Gallery Night.
So if your city is ever hit with a blizzard, having a festival, or doing anything interesting, grab your camera and check it out! Editorial images are a great way to increase traffic to your portfolio.
Photo credits: Lita Medinger.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective