Why I Love Events
Luckily for me, this year has been very eventful. With Wisconsin politics going mad, there were plenty of rallies on campus to attend. This summer, I performed at an art gallery during an event (in the photo above) and at my dance studio for Gallery Night.
So if your city is ever hit with a blizzard, having a festival, or doing anything interesting, grab your camera and check it out! Editorial images are a great way to increase traffic to your portfolio.
Photo credits: Lita Medinger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America