Why I love mountains - Dreamstime
What are Mountains? A mountain is a large landform that stretches above the surrounding land in a limited area, usually in the form of a peak. Ok So? What is so beautiful about those landforms? Why so many people love the mountains?
Why hikers are climbing hours and hours to reach the highest peak? Why trail runners are struggling to finish a mountain marathon? Why photographers carry all their heavy equipment in the highlands just to take a photo?
The mountains gather all the beautiful things that nature has created: lakes, rivers, flowers, trees, animals and the best is that you can find all those together.
It is the place where I am free, where I relax, where I charge my batteries.
I am at the office now and after I wrote this, my mind is far far away :) now I should go back to work :) Stop dreaming :)
But if you want to dream with me, here are some fresh pictures from my last escapes:
Photo credits: Mangroove.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images