Why I love my iPhone
I periodically work as a full-time photographer, and periodically as an IT consultant. However, when working as a consultant, I don't always carry my photography gear with me. And that's why I love my iPhone! Together with some good (read great) photo apps (such as ProCamera and NightCap Pro) and some "extensions" such as the OlloClip Case and lenses, I can capture some great pictures when I see them. Such as the one below, which is a street in Brussels, during the early morning hours, right before I hopped into the office (best viewed fullsize):
Or this one, which I took during an afternoon walk:
I intend to take my Fujifilm X-E1 to work during the summertime, but for now, the iPhone does a great job!
Do you always carry your full equipment? Or do you have some handy tools to always get the shot if you want to?
Photo credits: Bjorn Beheydt.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?