Why I love photos on canvas
Once your photograph has been printed onto canvas using only the highest quality inks of course then another pleasure of working with this media is that it will last you a life time and probably sadly age better than you do.
A photograph comes to life when it is printed onto canvas the colours are so vibrant. When people see canvas print for the first time WOW is the first word that really springs to mind.
The only negative thing I can think to say about photos on canvas is that they are addictive and I do not think there is a cure.Once you have your favourite photo put onto canvas the you will want all your other favourite photos put onto canvas and you will just want to fill every room with them.I love canvas prints so much that I have teamed together with like minded people and we have now been producing our own for 6 months.
Our team is made up of people who respect photography for what it is, art, subjective, we dont all like the same thing thank goodness.
Thanks for taking time to read my blog and pleases share your thoughts.What do you think about photos on canvas, Love it or hate it.
Photo credits: Bonita Cheshier.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience