Why I love small flashes to shoot outdoors
I used to always use natural light outdoors, and I still often do, but now that I have started using a small flash off camera I find my images "pop" more and I am able to capture images in all types of difficult lighting situations.
The images here are both back-lit by the sun creating a nice definition, the one of her leaping was captured at a shutter speed of 250 but I metered for the background. Thus, the background exposure is correct and I can also capture the leap clearly!
Without the flash, both of these images would've been difficult to impossible!
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People