Why I love Stock Photography. How about you?
With all children now happily married and raising their own families, I began to take pictures and tried to learn all I could about creating digital illustrations, using a combination of images and graphics. At first this was to fight the boredom and occasional slight depression of being unable to work. Then I read an article about stock photography and decided to give it a shot. To my surprise, my images started selling, since then, I have not be disappointed and just love doing what I am doing now. I know I am never going to get rich doing this, but the joy I get every time one of my images is downloaded makes the effort very easy and keeps me busy.
Thanks for reading this, (my first blog). Now, How about you?
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget