Why I love Stock Photography. How about you?
With all children now happily married and raising their own families, I began to take pictures and tried to learn all I could about creating digital illustrations, using a combination of images and graphics. At first this was to fight the boredom and occasional slight depression of being unable to work. Then I read an article about stock photography and decided to give it a shot. To my surprise, my images started selling, since then, I have not be disappointed and just love doing what I am doing now. I know I am never going to get rich doing this, but the joy I get every time one of my images is downloaded makes the effort very easy and keeps me busy.
Thanks for reading this, (my first blog). Now, How about you?
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!