Why I love Stock Photography. How about you?
With all children now happily married and raising their own families, I began to take pictures and tried to learn all I could about creating digital illustrations, using a combination of images and graphics. At first this was to fight the boredom and occasional slight depression of being unable to work. Then I read an article about stock photography and decided to give it a shot. To my surprise, my images started selling, since then, I have not be disappointed and just love doing what I am doing now. I know I am never going to get rich doing this, but the joy I get every time one of my images is downloaded makes the effort very easy and keeps me busy.
Thanks for reading this, (my first blog). Now, How about you?
Photo credits: Irisangel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know