Why is isolation a key to success ?
Here is an example: Lets say i'm a buyer and I need a picture with cash for my new "increasing wages" article. I will write this article on a white background (as most do) so I will choose a good picture such as:
All of the above are good examples of isolated images. White background is important since most articles are written on white then you get your picture integrated perfectly. Now find for yourself a bunch of non-isolated images... try to make a difference.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America