why my photos reproduce mainly the nature
In this moment I have few photos on my portfolio but the most of my personal photos are about the nature...why this?
the nature is the only show I can see in this moment of my life (together with my girlfriend):
On TV there are only bad news (wars, pollution, melting glaciers, global warming etc...);
the music, that is my first love, does not show great news for some (I listen pink floyd especially).
Instead, If I see the nature, where men are still not arrived with their destruction, I remain enchanted for hours and hours; what's more beautiful than a sunset or dawn or a little rain or a sunny day??? I don't know.
I want to know what you think about this;
I expect some comments about this argument
Photo credits: Aitan75.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)