why my photos reproduce mainly the nature
In this moment I have few photos on my portfolio but the most of my personal photos are about the nature...why this?
the nature is the only show I can see in this moment of my life (together with my girlfriend):
On TV there are only bad news (wars, pollution, melting glaciers, global warming etc...);
the music, that is my first love, does not show great news for some (I listen pink floyd especially).
Instead, If I see the nature, where men are still not arrived with their destruction, I remain enchanted for hours and hours; what's more beautiful than a sunset or dawn or a little rain or a sunny day??? I don't know.
I want to know what you think about this;
I expect some comments about this argument
Photo credits: Aitan75.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe