why my photos reproduce mainly the nature
In this moment I have few photos on my portfolio but the most of my personal photos are about the nature...why this?
the nature is the only show I can see in this moment of my life (together with my girlfriend):
On TV there are only bad news (wars, pollution, melting glaciers, global warming etc...);
the music, that is my first love, does not show great news for some (I listen pink floyd especially).
Instead, If I see the nature, where men are still not arrived with their destruction, I remain enchanted for hours and hours; what's more beautiful than a sunset or dawn or a little rain or a sunny day??? I don't know.
I want to know what you think about this;
I expect some comments about this argument
Photo credits: Aitan75.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava