When your driving down the road and you must stop to take a photo.
I am constantly scanning and looking for that special photo.
When I saw this shed and the beautiful purple flowers.
I just couldn't resist a closer look with my camera in hand.
I was thinking do these people driving by think I am a freak.
Like I care but what is it that they call a person who needs to photograph just about everything.
Love this Life of Mine.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget