When your driving down the road and you must stop to take a photo.
I am constantly scanning and looking for that special photo.
When I saw this shed and the beautiful purple flowers.
I just couldn't resist a closer look with my camera in hand.
I was thinking do these people driving by think I am a freak.
Like I care but what is it that they call a person who needs to photograph just about everything.
Love this Life of Mine.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon