When your driving down the road and you must stop to take a photo.
I am constantly scanning and looking for that special photo.
When I saw this shed and the beautiful purple flowers.
I just couldn't resist a closer look with my camera in hand.
I was thinking do these people driving by think I am a freak.
Like I care but what is it that they call a person who needs to photograph just about everything.
Love this Life of Mine.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to