Why oh Why?
Why is it that every single time I near the $100 payout mark my sales slow waaaaay down?
I've been selling 1-3 photos almost every day for awhile UNTIL I had earned about $95, and then...almost nothing. I'm less than $2 from payout and it has taken me a week to get from $95 to $98!
I know some will say "A watched pot never boils" or something like that, but I swear sales really do slow down when I'm almost at payout.
Anyone else experience this "Payout Paradox?"
Photo credits: Caroline Klapper.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?