Why oh Why?
Why is it that every single time I near the $100 payout mark my sales slow waaaaay down?
I've been selling 1-3 photos almost every day for awhile UNTIL I had earned about $95, and then...almost nothing. I'm less than $2 from payout and it has taken me a week to get from $95 to $98!
I know some will say "A watched pot never boils" or something like that, but I swear sales really do slow down when I'm almost at payout.
Anyone else experience this "Payout Paradox?"
Photo credits: Caroline Klapper.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite