Why are pictures so important ?
As an art form and a creative expression.Our brain starts to process pictures/images since the day we born.We see all kind of images around us such as faces,sceneries,animals,building,etc.
To record historical and important events and incidents.There is probably nothing the human brain is more sensitive to than the images we see but we cannot recollect the memories,hence we need photographs.We sometimes react and respond to what we see without realizing or analyzing the consequences.
To imprint into our mindset icons and logos as in commercial advertising.Pictures work like icons or a shortcut that access to our memory and trigger our feelings as if it is part of our auto reflexes.
The old saying "A picture is worth a thousand words"still holds true until today.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step