Why are pictures so important ?
As an art form and a creative expression.Our brain starts to process pictures/images since the day we born.We see all kind of images around us such as faces,sceneries,animals,building,etc.
To record historical and important events and incidents.There is probably nothing the human brain is more sensitive to than the images we see but we cannot recollect the memories,hence we need photographs.We sometimes react and respond to what we see without realizing or analyzing the consequences.
To imprint into our mindset icons and logos as in commercial advertising.Pictures work like icons or a shortcut that access to our memory and trigger our feelings as if it is part of our auto reflexes.
The old saying "A picture is worth a thousand words"still holds true until today.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know