Why shooting black and white film?
If you are still in doubt about this. Shooting large format black and white is something cannot be matched by today’s digital equipment. For someone like myself seeking ultimate perfection in images that do justice to what you try to express, I would not accept ‘enough.’ Although there is always room to improve for any image, but at least I need to convince myself that I have done the best I could with all means.
I am waiting for the day when digital technology could finally match the quality from film, black and white film.
Photo credits: Lightbrush701.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama