Why shooting black and white film?
If you are still in doubt about this. Shooting large format black and white is something cannot be matched by today’s digital equipment. For someone like myself seeking ultimate perfection in images that do justice to what you try to express, I would not accept ‘enough.’ Although there is always room to improve for any image, but at least I need to convince myself that I have done the best I could with all means.
I am waiting for the day when digital technology could finally match the quality from film, black and white film.
Photo credits: Lightbrush701.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success