Why shooting black and white film?
If you are still in doubt about this. Shooting large format black and white is something cannot be matched by today’s digital equipment. For someone like myself seeking ultimate perfection in images that do justice to what you try to express, I would not accept ‘enough.’ Although there is always room to improve for any image, but at least I need to convince myself that I have done the best I could with all means.
I am waiting for the day when digital technology could finally match the quality from film, black and white film.
Photo credits: Lightbrush701.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking