Why some pictures sell
I wonder why some pics sell and why some don’t
For example compare the picture on the left and the one below.
The sale for the first one is nill while the one below has 8 downloads.
While the action depicted in both are same, the difference between them lies in the cap used.
So can we say that the use of a skull cap made the difference?
I think people select a picture based on what it stands for. Both the pictures show a man blowing a Shofar (which is usually done by the jews) and the addition of the skull cap enhances the identification of the person as a jew.
Now for a little exercise for the brain.
I am sure you can find six differences between the picture on the left and the one below (the title itself is the first difference)
That was easy wasn’t it.
Now for a little tougher one.
Find six differences between the one above and the one below.
A bit difficult?
Well I can help you out by prompting one.
The DT file ID for the above is 12230006 and the DT file ID for the one below is 12221888
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective