Why some submarines sell?
I am like most of you puzzled about what sells and why. I have here two pictures I took before I even thought about stock photography. They got accepted nevertheless. While one of them was getting at the beginning a lot more hits (the one through the window) than the other, none of them was downloaded. After about a year sitting on the site with no downloads, the one I considered less interesting and less creative, started to get downloads (6 till now). The other one is still waiting to be discovered.
Well selling Submarine
Less successful (0 downloads) yet to be discovered Submarine
I would appreciate some thoughts about why the more interesting one is probably less useful
Photo credits: Gavril Margittai.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings