Why some submarines sell?
I am like most of you puzzled about what sells and why. I have here two pictures I took before I even thought about stock photography. They got accepted nevertheless. While one of them was getting at the beginning a lot more hits (the one through the window) than the other, none of them was downloaded. After about a year sitting on the site with no downloads, the one I considered less interesting and less creative, started to get downloads (6 till now). The other one is still waiting to be discovered.
Well selling Submarine
Less successful (0 downloads) yet to be discovered Submarine
I would appreciate some thoughts about why the more interesting one is probably less useful
Photo credits: Gavril Margittai.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama