Why some submarines sell?
I am like most of you puzzled about what sells and why. I have here two pictures I took before I even thought about stock photography. They got accepted nevertheless. While one of them was getting at the beginning a lot more hits (the one through the window) than the other, none of them was downloaded. After about a year sitting on the site with no downloads, the one I considered less interesting and less creative, started to get downloads (6 till now). The other one is still waiting to be discovered.
Well selling Submarine
Less successful (0 downloads) yet to be discovered Submarine
I would appreciate some thoughts about why the more interesting one is probably less useful
Photo credits: Gavril Margittai.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava