Why The Stock Agencies doesn't participate to TinEye program?
Image owners want to establish authorship of their work and also know where their images are used.
I was wondering why the stock agencies micro or macro doesn't participate to TinEye program submitting all their collections? The things would be easier for everybody and we could control better our images...The agencies can verify better if the contributors respect the exclusivities or not, everything would be easier.
Tin Eye launched this request but I don't think there are many agencies participating in...
I want to hear your oppinions about this subject.
Photo credits: 3dm1983.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite