Why The Stock Agencies doesn't participate to TinEye program?
Image owners want to establish authorship of their work and also know where their images are used.
I was wondering why the stock agencies micro or macro doesn't participate to TinEye program submitting all their collections? The things would be easier for everybody and we could control better our images...The agencies can verify better if the contributors respect the exclusivities or not, everything would be easier.
Tin Eye launched this request but I don't think there are many agencies participating in...
I want to hear your oppinions about this subject.
Photo credits: 3dm1983.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!