Why Use Illustrations?
• Decorate and enhance a piece of text, a story or a poem and bring color and life to any layout
• Offer a variety of styles that can communicate subtle themes
• Clarify complex information, ideas or objects that are difficult to describe
• Support a narrative through the unique expression of the artist
• Stress the subject matter more than the actual form of an image concept
• Expand on the science aspects of the information being provided
• Link brands to ideas of humanity, self-expression and creativity
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success