Why Use Illustrations?
• Decorate and enhance a piece of text, a story or a poem and bring color and life to any layout
• Offer a variety of styles that can communicate subtle themes
• Clarify complex information, ideas or objects that are difficult to describe
• Support a narrative through the unique expression of the artist
• Stress the subject matter more than the actual form of an image concept
• Expand on the science aspects of the information being provided
• Link brands to ideas of humanity, self-expression and creativity
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama