Why Use Illustrations?
• Decorate and enhance a piece of text, a story or a poem and bring color and life to any layout
• Offer a variety of styles that can communicate subtle themes
• Clarify complex information, ideas or objects that are difficult to describe
• Support a narrative through the unique expression of the artist
• Stress the subject matter more than the actual form of an image concept
• Expand on the science aspects of the information being provided
• Link brands to ideas of humanity, self-expression and creativity
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer