Why zero view?
I noticed that I have only one image with zero view.. It was online for 10 days. I personally like this image, I have a feeling this image can sale well, but Why still zero view.. this is out of my expectation..
May be the time is not right, If I am not wrong, now is spring season in US but not autumn.. This is the only reason I think. :)
Or may be is my key wording..
Anyway, I want to show you this image, and if you like it, just click on it to break the "Zero". Thanks! ;)
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images