Why zero view?
I noticed that I have only one image with zero view.. It was online for 10 days. I personally like this image, I have a feeling this image can sale well, but Why still zero view.. this is out of my expectation..
May be the time is not right, If I am not wrong, now is spring season in US but not autumn.. This is the only reason I think. :)
Or may be is my key wording..
Anyway, I want to show you this image, and if you like it, just click on it to break the "Zero". Thanks! ;)
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!