Why zero view?
I noticed that I have only one image with zero view.. It was online for 10 days. I personally like this image, I have a feeling this image can sale well, but Why still zero view.. this is out of my expectation..
May be the time is not right, If I am not wrong, now is spring season in US but not autumn.. This is the only reason I think. :)
Or may be is my key wording..
Anyway, I want to show you this image, and if you like it, just click on it to break the "Zero". Thanks! ;)
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters