Wide Angle - Olympus user?
I am currently using an Olympus e-400 with the supplied kit lenses, which are great but not exactly wide angle. The two lenses I have been looking into are the 7-14mm f4 Zuiko or the 11-22mm f2.8-3.5 Zuiko. The former is obviously a lot more expensive and would be quite an investment but i'm not sure if the 11-22mm would be wide enough to make that much difference for the 14-52 kit lens. Does anyone have one of these lenses and which would you recommend?
I am keen to try out the wide angle as I have seen some great landscape shots with dramatic cloud formations that seem more pronounced with this sort of lens. I would be interested in any opinions anyone has on wide angle lenses and which they would recommend. Also any thoughts on how to get a more dramatic sky without the use of post processing packages?
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!