Wide Angle - Olympus user?
I am currently using an Olympus e-400 with the supplied kit lenses, which are great but not exactly wide angle. The two lenses I have been looking into are the 7-14mm f4 Zuiko or the 11-22mm f2.8-3.5 Zuiko. The former is obviously a lot more expensive and would be quite an investment but i'm not sure if the 11-22mm would be wide enough to make that much difference for the 14-52 kit lens. Does anyone have one of these lenses and which would you recommend?
I am keen to try out the wide angle as I have seen some great landscape shots with dramatic cloud formations that seem more pronounced with this sort of lens. I would be interested in any opinions anyone has on wide angle lenses and which they would recommend. Also any thoughts on how to get a more dramatic sky without the use of post processing packages?
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images