Wide Angle - Olympus user?
I am currently using an Olympus e-400 with the supplied kit lenses, which are great but not exactly wide angle. The two lenses I have been looking into are the 7-14mm f4 Zuiko or the 11-22mm f2.8-3.5 Zuiko. The former is obviously a lot more expensive and would be quite an investment but i'm not sure if the 11-22mm would be wide enough to make that much difference for the 14-52 kit lens. Does anyone have one of these lenses and which would you recommend?
I am keen to try out the wide angle as I have seen some great landscape shots with dramatic cloud formations that seem more pronounced with this sort of lens. I would be interested in any opinions anyone has on wide angle lenses and which they would recommend. Also any thoughts on how to get a more dramatic sky without the use of post processing packages?
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes