Wide panorama collages
Digital picturing allows you to experiment things old analogic cameras wouldn't.
Panorama shooting camera was my dream when I started my photo activity....and now, I can try to create the same effect thanks to our new friend: Mr Postprocessing.
Using a simple Photoshop plug in it's easy to stick many pics together for a useful collage and high resolution large files.
Some attention must be paid to the wideangle distortion, and the use of a tripod is recommended.
So....rifle wildly and widely with your camera!!!
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China