Wide panorama collages
Digital picturing allows you to experiment things old analogic cameras wouldn't.
Panorama shooting camera was my dream when I started my photo activity....and now, I can try to create the same effect thanks to our new friend: Mr Postprocessing.
Using a simple Photoshop plug in it's easy to stick many pics together for a useful collage and high resolution large files.
Some attention must be paid to the wideangle distortion, and the use of a tripod is recommended.
So....rifle wildly and widely with your camera!!!
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror