Widen the portfolio exposure.
It is always good to have an image which sells well, such as this banana bread picture which has now reached level 4
But it is also good when a new image sells which widens the exposure of your image portfolio, such as this raw salmon picture,
This image was taken nearly a year ago, with some images it is just a case of patients, if it is a good picture someone will want to use it eventually.
Photo credits: Andrew Norton.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images