Widen the portfolio exposure.
It is always good to have an image which sells well, such as this banana bread picture which has now reached level 4
But it is also good when a new image sells which widens the exposure of your image portfolio, such as this raw salmon picture,
This image was taken nearly a year ago, with some images it is just a case of patients, if it is a good picture someone will want to use it eventually.
Photo credits: Andrew Norton.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!