Widen the portfolio exposure.
It is always good to have an image which sells well, such as this banana bread picture which has now reached level 4
But it is also good when a new image sells which widens the exposure of your image portfolio, such as this raw salmon picture,
This image was taken nearly a year ago, with some images it is just a case of patients, if it is a good picture someone will want to use it eventually.
Photo credits: Andrew Norton.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava