Widen the portfolio exposure.
It is always good to have an image which sells well, such as this banana bread picture which has now reached level 4
But it is also good when a new image sells which widens the exposure of your image portfolio, such as this raw salmon picture,
This image was taken nearly a year ago, with some images it is just a case of patients, if it is a good picture someone will want to use it eventually.
Photo credits: Andrew Norton.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget