Although a tiny island Malta is graced with some beautiful countryside and scenery. One area which is beautiful and also inspiring is Wied Iz-Zurrieq which is found on the cliffy south-east coast of the island. Much of this coast line is made up of dramatic cliffs punctured every now and then by a deep and small valley which leads towards the sea. Wied Iz-Zurrieq is one of these, the word 'wied' being the Maltese word for valley.
I just hope that 'progress' won't get in the way and spoil this natural beauty.
I am happy that a recent batch which I uploaded has been accepted and wanted to show them off a bit here:
Photo credits: Lupideloop.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon