Although a tiny island Malta is graced with some beautiful countryside and scenery. One area which is beautiful and also inspiring is Wied Iz-Zurrieq which is found on the cliffy south-east coast of the island. Much of this coast line is made up of dramatic cliffs punctured every now and then by a deep and small valley which leads towards the sea. Wied Iz-Zurrieq is one of these, the word 'wied' being the Maltese word for valley.
I just hope that 'progress' won't get in the way and spoil this natural beauty.
I am happy that a recent batch which I uploaded has been accepted and wanted to show them off a bit here:
Photo credits: Lupideloop.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience