Although a tiny island Malta is graced with some beautiful countryside and scenery. One area which is beautiful and also inspiring is Wied Iz-Zurrieq which is found on the cliffy south-east coast of the island. Much of this coast line is made up of dramatic cliffs punctured every now and then by a deep and small valley which leads towards the sea. Wied Iz-Zurrieq is one of these, the word 'wied' being the Maltese word for valley.
I just hope that 'progress' won't get in the way and spoil this natural beauty.
I am happy that a recent batch which I uploaded has been accepted and wanted to show them off a bit here:
Photo credits: Lupideloop.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava