One of the great things about living in Ecuador, there are lots of things to shoot - like the wild land iguanas that are everywhere. They run from mere babies of about 6 inches, to well over three feet long. Here are just some I've shot.
The secret to capturing images of wild animals, at least for me, is not to start shooting right away. I hang around the area for awhile until the animals begin to get used to me being around.
Lots and lots of patience.
Photo credits: Richard Evans.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips