One of the great things about living in Ecuador, there are lots of things to shoot - like the wild land iguanas that are everywhere. They run from mere babies of about 6 inches, to well over three feet long. Here are just some I've shot.
The secret to capturing images of wild animals, at least for me, is not to start shooting right away. I hang around the area for awhile until the animals begin to get used to me being around.
Lots and lots of patience.
Photo credits: Richard Evans.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden