Wild Tibetan Antelope
The quantity of wild Tibetan Antelope less than 150,000 (2005 estimate) is so sparse that makes people difficult to believe it. The modern slaughter skills of poachers and the increasing degree of salinization year by year in depopulated pasture zone make the most of the wild animals move to the depopulated zone deeper and more untravered.
In July of 2008, the writer saw the wild Tibetan Antelope on digits after 3 days' driving on 102 National Highway.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror