Wild Tibetan Antelope
The quantity of wild Tibetan Antelope less than 150,000 (2005 estimate) is so sparse that makes people difficult to believe it. The modern slaughter skills of poachers and the increasing degree of salinization year by year in depopulated pasture zone make the most of the wild animals move to the depopulated zone deeper and more untravered.
In July of 2008, the writer saw the wild Tibetan Antelope on digits after 3 days' driving on 102 National Highway.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns