I have recently, after several years of casual photography, started to focus more on the beauty that nature offers. We love the outdoors and with the lovely weather and surroundings in Southern Africa teaming with wildlife, one cannot go by without enjoying the free canvas of natural paintings. Wildlife photography is one of the most challenging areas of photography as one needs to have patients and lots of water. However once hooked you will never look back. Black and White or Colour does not matter, striking beauty with every click.
Keep up your photography, it keeps the mind going and develops your way of looking at life to see the positive in every situation.
Photo credits: James Buys.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)