I have recently, after several years of casual photography, started to focus more on the beauty that nature offers. We love the outdoors and with the lovely weather and surroundings in Southern Africa teaming with wildlife, one cannot go by without enjoying the free canvas of natural paintings. Wildlife photography is one of the most challenging areas of photography as one needs to have patients and lots of water. However once hooked you will never look back. Black and White or Colour does not matter, striking beauty with every click.
Keep up your photography, it keeps the mind going and develops your way of looking at life to see the positive in every situation.
Photo credits: James Buys.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images