Wildlife and Movement First Try
I set myself an assignment the other day, to capture animal movement with my new sigma 70-200 2.8 OS lens and new Canon 7D.
Being fairly new to photography and exploring my new kit, I was eager
to get some decent shots. Put the camera on TV mode and tried various speeds from 500 to 1200.
Here's one that Dreamstime accepted.
Any tips, on capturing movement from any wildlife/sport's photographers among you?
Thanks for looking...
Photo credits: Artalis.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava