Wildlife and Movement First Try
I set myself an assignment the other day, to capture animal movement with my new sigma 70-200 2.8 OS lens and new Canon 7D.
Being fairly new to photography and exploring my new kit, I was eager
to get some decent shots. Put the camera on TV mode and tried various speeds from 500 to 1200.
Here's one that Dreamstime accepted.
Any tips, on capturing movement from any wildlife/sport's photographers among you?
Thanks for looking...
Photo credits: Artalis.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day