Wildlife and Movement First Try
I set myself an assignment the other day, to capture animal movement with my new sigma 70-200 2.8 OS lens and new Canon 7D.
Being fairly new to photography and exploring my new kit, I was eager
to get some decent shots. Put the camera on TV mode and tried various speeds from 500 to 1200.
Here's one that Dreamstime accepted.
Any tips, on capturing movement from any wildlife/sport's photographers among you?
Thanks for looking...
Photo credits: Artalis.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget