Wildlife in your backyard
You know you live in the right neighborhood/town/country when you pull the curtains in the morning, and you see a little rabbit in the backyard, nonchalantly taking his/her breakfast on the patch of clover that invaded a corner of your lawn.
I managed to overcome my urge to run for the camera (low light, the previous batch of “rabbit in my backyard” still on my computer instead of DT, camera in the basement, etc.) and just sat there watching for a few seconds.
Do you have stories of wild life from your backyard into your portfolio?
P.S. Obviously, the one in the image is some ancestor of the one seen this morning.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?