Wildlife in your backyard
You know you live in the right neighborhood/town/country when you pull the curtains in the morning, and you see a little rabbit in the backyard, nonchalantly taking his/her breakfast on the patch of clover that invaded a corner of your lawn.
I managed to overcome my urge to run for the camera (low light, the previous batch of “rabbit in my backyard” still on my computer instead of DT, camera in the basement, etc.) and just sat there watching for a few seconds.
Do you have stories of wild life from your backyard into your portfolio?
P.S. Obviously, the one in the image is some ancestor of the one seen this morning.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!