Wildlife in your backyard
You know you live in the right neighborhood/town/country when you pull the curtains in the morning, and you see a little rabbit in the backyard, nonchalantly taking his/her breakfast on the patch of clover that invaded a corner of your lawn.
I managed to overcome my urge to run for the camera (low light, the previous batch of “rabbit in my backyard” still on my computer instead of DT, camera in the basement, etc.) and just sat there watching for a few seconds.
Do you have stories of wild life from your backyard into your portfolio?
P.S. Obviously, the one in the image is some ancestor of the one seen this morning.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.