Wildlife in your backyard
You know you live in the right neighborhood/town/country when you pull the curtains in the morning, and you see a little rabbit in the backyard, nonchalantly taking his/her breakfast on the patch of clover that invaded a corner of your lawn.
I managed to overcome my urge to run for the camera (low light, the previous batch of “rabbit in my backyard” still on my computer instead of DT, camera in the basement, etc.) and just sat there watching for a few seconds.
Do you have stories of wild life from your backyard into your portfolio?
P.S. Obviously, the one in the image is some ancestor of the one seen this morning.
Photo credits: Fotogeek.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day