Will this picture sell if.......
Hello fellow DT-ers
The following picture was taken from a roof of a new factory and unfortunately a bird was there before me and left something. It wasn't allowed to clean (fragile) and its very hard to PP . So I sent it in as is.
The picture becomes a lot of views... I wonder if it was without the bird sh*t, would it be a sell???
A lot of views doesn't mean a certain amount of sales, I learned.
What do you think?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images