In continue of wine theme I`d like tell about wine cellars in Moldova. There are famous unique underground labyrinths especially
for its wines. The greatest part of them placed under the ground, at a depth of 60-80 m representing, indeed,
a huge Underground City of Wine, the numerous galleries of which spread at a length of more than 60 km. These labyrinths have a truly unique,
exclusively favorable original microclimate: the whole year round the naturally constant temperature here is about +12
and the humidity – about 97-98%, which are the most propitious conditions one can imagine for the birth, development and aging of exquisite wines.
Method of producing sparkling wines invented centuries ago and means of the secondary in-bottle fermentation
and an ultimate maturation cuvee in horizontal position of at least 3 years.
Photo credits: Alexei Averianov.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips