Farm wineries are usually at a much smaller scale than commercial ones. Farm wineries may produce distinctive and very high quality wines. There are highly competitive contests by which wineries can establish prestige by winning in their categories. Farm wineries are a form of value added marketing, also known as agritourism, for farmers who may otherwise be struggling to show a profit.
Source: French Wine
Photo credits: Solarseven.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images