After the Winter...
I appreciate each season for the unique characteristics each brings, but I am really looking forward to spring right now!
Here in Virginia (US) it's been a little chilly lately, and many of the more northern states have been getting dumped with snow and ice. I'm ready for warmth!And from the merchandise starting to line store shelves, other people are beginning to think the same things: bunnies and eggs.
I loved watching the Easter cartoons when I was a kid! I loved (and still do) dying and painting eggs, hiding them, finding them, eating lots of candy, and getting stuffed bunnies, ducks, and chicks as gifts.
But, one of the things that always stumped me as a child was how the Easter Bunny came by all those eggs? Did the bunny lay the eggs himself? Did he have his own chicken farm, and art employees to decorate them?
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success