After the Winter...
I appreciate each season for the unique characteristics each brings, but I am really looking forward to spring right now!
Here in Virginia (US) it's been a little chilly lately, and many of the more northern states have been getting dumped with snow and ice. I'm ready for warmth!And from the merchandise starting to line store shelves, other people are beginning to think the same things: bunnies and eggs.
I loved watching the Easter cartoons when I was a kid! I loved (and still do) dying and painting eggs, hiding them, finding them, eating lots of candy, and getting stuffed bunnies, ducks, and chicks as gifts.
But, one of the things that always stumped me as a child was how the Easter Bunny came by all those eggs? Did the bunny lay the eggs himself? Did he have his own chicken farm, and art employees to decorate them?
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective