After the Winter...
I appreciate each season for the unique characteristics each brings, but I am really looking forward to spring right now!
Here in Virginia (US) it's been a little chilly lately, and many of the more northern states have been getting dumped with snow and ice. I'm ready for warmth!And from the merchandise starting to line store shelves, other people are beginning to think the same things: bunnies and eggs.
I loved watching the Easter cartoons when I was a kid! I loved (and still do) dying and painting eggs, hiding them, finding them, eating lots of candy, and getting stuffed bunnies, ducks, and chicks as gifts.
But, one of the things that always stumped me as a child was how the Easter Bunny came by all those eggs? Did the bunny lay the eggs himself? Did he have his own chicken farm, and art employees to decorate them?
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images