Winter is coming! - Dreamstime
Sitting at my desk I'm looking outside at the rusty view...
Here, where we live, November is almost the beginning of Christmas :)
Just a few more days, and, Yupee.... There we go.
You can see already that people started to move faster, they smile better than usual and talk more. Also, children... oh yes, the children have more questions, they are nicer
and even more hardworking. Of course, Christmas is almost here. And also the gifts.
Or, may be, some ear muffs and trimmed gloves.
Doesn't matter who's looking :)
Hopefully, I'll have more pictures on-line to. I can see that the level of quality is growing and growing.
Oh, I just wait the Christmas time! Having all the family together...
For me, it is the most beautiful time in the year.
I wonder, what means Christmas for you?
Photo credits: Lavigna.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you