Winter is coming
Winter is coming. Let's prepare for Wintertime photos! Photographing with snow can be tricky, especially when the weather is not on your side.
I am still new but I think stock photographer should look more into what kind of wintry photos our customers need, postcard - print out - commercialise - or else, in addition to just photographing. Let me know what do you think of this statement, and also my photos :)
Here is my recent 'Winter' theme uploads. They were from my time in the UK. You are invited to visit my page to see more of my portfolio.
Photo credits: Anan Venasakulchai.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience