It's amazing how people always complain about the weather: too hot, too cold, too much rain, too much humid, too much snow... Where I come from, people complain even more when it's winter time. I find that weird, since winter is so beautiful. Snow covered evergreen trees are just amazing. Snowflakes reflecting light at night are like precious gems. The snow also absorbs city noise, which makes this season so relaxing.
The big reason why I love winter is for outdoor activities. No insects to drive you crazy when walking outside, no toxic plants that you might touch by accident and a cold temperature that keeps you comfortable when doing outdoor activities. Winter is also very good at making adults becoming children again. Building snow castles, throwing snowballs, snow sliding... It is just so much fun! There is no time for complaining!
Photo credits: Fredbro.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking