It's amazing how people always complain about the weather: too hot, too cold, too much rain, too much humid, too much snow... Where I come from, people complain even more when it's winter time. I find that weird, since winter is so beautiful. Snow covered evergreen trees are just amazing. Snowflakes reflecting light at night are like precious gems. The snow also absorbs city noise, which makes this season so relaxing.
The big reason why I love winter is for outdoor activities. No insects to drive you crazy when walking outside, no toxic plants that you might touch by accident and a cold temperature that keeps you comfortable when doing outdoor activities. Winter is also very good at making adults becoming children again. Building snow castles, throwing snowballs, snow sliding... It is just so much fun! There is no time for complaining!
Photo credits: Fredbro.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images