Winter has arrived in Calgary
Winter really set in this weekend! The temperature dropped below -30C at times, and wind didn't make it any better. It really makes me appreciate my home when I spend a lot of time indoors. It is nice to be 'forced' to spend some time around the fire with family. We had our piano tuned and are all ready for the grandparents to arrive for Christmas next week.
As for photos, I admit I don't head outside when it is this cold. I've started spending more time going through old photos looking for suitable images. Aside from being fun to look at the older photos, I tend to come across quite a few that I either missed or just put off to process in the winter.
Above all - I love the fact that we get all the seasons here in Calgary.
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience