Winter has arrived in Calgary
Winter really set in this weekend! The temperature dropped below -30C at times, and wind didn't make it any better. It really makes me appreciate my home when I spend a lot of time indoors. It is nice to be 'forced' to spend some time around the fire with family. We had our piano tuned and are all ready for the grandparents to arrive for Christmas next week.
As for photos, I admit I don't head outside when it is this cold. I've started spending more time going through old photos looking for suitable images. Aside from being fun to look at the older photos, I tend to come across quite a few that I either missed or just put off to process in the winter.
Above all - I love the fact that we get all the seasons here in Calgary.
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa