Winter Is Here
We have had the first cold snap of winter in UK and it is not yet November. I am wondering what will the two months we have running up to Christmas will bring. I think pictures of frost and snow is very challenging to take snow is very bright and you do need some building or object to show it at it’s best. With frost usually early morning are the best. Rap up well and make sure you have a good protection for your camera as well. Damp can play a big problem for camera and lens. Have fun
Photo credits: Michael Draper.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings