Winter Is Here
We have had the first cold snap of winter in UK and it is not yet November. I am wondering what will the two months we have running up to Christmas will bring. I think pictures of frost and snow is very challenging to take snow is very bright and you do need some building or object to show it at it’s best. With frost usually early morning are the best. Rap up well and make sure you have a good protection for your camera as well. Damp can play a big problem for camera and lens. Have fun
Photo credits: Michael Draper.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images