Winter Is Here
We have had the first cold snap of winter in UK and it is not yet November. I am wondering what will the two months we have running up to Christmas will bring. I think pictures of frost and snow is very challenging to take snow is very bright and you do need some building or object to show it at it’s best. With frost usually early morning are the best. Rap up well and make sure you have a good protection for your camera as well. Damp can play a big problem for camera and lens. Have fun
Photo credits: Michael Draper.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!