I have reached 17 photos and for the first time I got some shots approved without any fuss :O
I dug out some older shots from last year late winter.
The problem with battery - it was -20 degree Celcius - I am tough guy but my battery was not. I burned 3 lithium batteries in 4-5 hours. There are some tips and tricks to keep them warm, but, I just took 3 and managed to shoot ok.
There was a submission problem with this colorful ratrak. It had a nice grafitti on the red part, but I had to remove it. even if it was not a trademark.
All in all, quite a success with more pictures getting approved just like that :)
About the trip - it was Stubai area in Western Austria. This is great place to go skiing, with thousands miles of ski routes, great range of hotels, good food and friendly people.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Austria related image searches
Photo credits: Tomdraug.