I have reached 17 photos and for the first time I got some shots approved without any fuss :O
I dug out some older shots from last year late winter.
The problem with battery - it was -20 degree Celcius - I am tough guy but my battery was not. I burned 3 lithium batteries in 4-5 hours. There are some tips and tricks to keep them warm, but, I just took 3 and managed to shoot ok.
There was a submission problem with this colorful ratrak. It had a nice grafitti on the red part, but I had to remove it. even if it was not a trademark.
All in all, quite a success with more pictures getting approved just like that :)
About the trip - it was Stubai area in Western Austria. This is great place to go skiing, with thousands miles of ski routes, great range of hotels, good food and friendly people.
Photo credits: Tomdraug.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message