Winter = Inspirational problems? - Dreamstime
Is it just me or do you also get less productive during the cold grey days of the winter?.
What do you shoot during the winter months?.
I find it hard to find something interesting and beautiful to shoot. Here and there you may see some trees that look kinda interesting.
I guess you can shoot wintersports like skiing and snowboarding, but unfortunately i live where there's NO mountains around for miles and miles therefore that plan is out the door. And the landscape around here is just flat and kinda boring to look at in the winter. Nothing special at all. Im pretty sure it wouldn't sell, or maybe not even get accepted to the stock portfolio.
- I can't travel the world or cross country because of my full-time job in the security-business. And i can't bring all the mountains and snow over here:(. Big dilemma.
But lets not give up our dreams, its a dream worth fighting for;).
Do you have any tip on what to shoot in the winter time, except inside studiowork?
- Or is that the only option in the winter if you don't have access to the mountains and all the fun?
Photo credits: Matthiase.
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography