Winter is Not My Favorite Season
I will be the first to admit that winter is my least favorite time of year. Living in the mid west USA, we suffer through some brutal cold winters (like this year) and some very snowy ones. I always dread this time of year and often wish I could hibernate as bears do!
That being said, my love of photography has forced me out this winter. I haven't ever photographed much in cold weather due to this wanting to just stay inside and enjoy the warmth. This year my portfolio here at DT has forced me to rethink that. I have been able to find beauty in the cold. I have submitted a few of the many photos I have ventured out to get this season.
One photo I am especially proud of is awaiting approval as we speak. I had to climb a ditch filled with snow (little did I know I would sink to my knees) and hop a fence that was a little too tall for me to be doing that. I did, however, get the shot I wanted and am very proud of it! Hope the reviewers love it too!
DT is encouraging me to try new things and discover my adventurous side!
Photo credits: Iheartcountryphoto.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget