Winter is Not My Favorite Season
I will be the first to admit that winter is my least favorite time of year. Living in the mid west USA, we suffer through some brutal cold winters (like this year) and some very snowy ones. I always dread this time of year and often wish I could hibernate as bears do!
That being said, my love of photography has forced me out this winter. I haven't ever photographed much in cold weather due to this wanting to just stay inside and enjoy the warmth. This year my portfolio here at DT has forced me to rethink that. I have been able to find beauty in the cold. I have submitted a few of the many photos I have ventured out to get this season.
One photo I am especially proud of is awaiting approval as we speak. I had to climb a ditch filled with snow (little did I know I would sink to my knees) and hop a fence that was a little too tall for me to be doing that. I did, however, get the shot I wanted and am very proud of it! Hope the reviewers love it too!
DT is encouraging me to try new things and discover my adventurous side!
Photo credits: Iheartcountryphoto.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?