Winter is over
However, winter was enjoyable (with some exceptions), but finally i got enough - winter became too long. But then, suddenly sun came out and temperateure rose fast. Snow melted extremely fast as the temperature increased to even +14C or even higher at middays.
But as the snow left so fast, my country is totally overflooded in many places as the rivers are meters (yes, in plural) higher than usual. There are even places, when families can drive into their living room by a boat! I'm not kidding, it's true, it's happening.
Anyway, with bad things, there must be something good as well. And so is this time. As the rivers are full of water, waterfalls give really great play to look. Next few weekend are to be drive around and take pictures, that's for sure!
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror