Winter is over
However, winter was enjoyable (with some exceptions), but finally i got enough - winter became too long. But then, suddenly sun came out and temperateure rose fast. Snow melted extremely fast as the temperature increased to even +14C or even higher at middays.
But as the snow left so fast, my country is totally overflooded in many places as the rivers are meters (yes, in plural) higher than usual. There are even places, when families can drive into their living room by a boat! I'm not kidding, it's true, it's happening.
Anyway, with bad things, there must be something good as well. And so is this time. As the rivers are full of water, waterfalls give really great play to look. Next few weekend are to be drive around and take pictures, that's for sure!
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco