Winter photography has always been an interesting time for me because it's always been somewhat of a challenge for me to find the color in what is basically a black and white world at least when it comes to the wide angle landscapes that I love to photograph. I would be interested in finding out what my fellow photographer think of or look for when doing photography in the winter?
Photo credits: Harold W Bradley.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo