Winter photography has always been an interesting time for me because it's always been somewhat of a challenge for me to find the color in what is basically a black and white world at least when it comes to the wide angle landscapes that I love to photograph. I would be interested in finding out what my fellow photographer think of or look for when doing photography in the winter?
Photo credits: Harold W Bradley.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget