Winter photography has always been an interesting time for me because it's always been somewhat of a challenge for me to find the color in what is basically a black and white world at least when it comes to the wide angle landscapes that I love to photograph. I would be interested in finding out what my fellow photographer think of or look for when doing photography in the winter?
Photo credits: Harold W Bradley.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon