Winter photography has always been an interesting time for me because it's always been somewhat of a challenge for me to find the color in what is basically a black and white world at least when it comes to the wide angle landscapes that I love to photograph. I would be interested in finding out what my fellow photographer think of or look for when doing photography in the winter?
Photo credits: Harold W Bradley.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite