Winter sport vacation
Just came back from wonderful and snowy French Alps! Excellent snow, a lot of snow, perfect skiing and good people! It was in La Plagne and huge Paradiski area.
Apart from skiing we did a huge amount of pictures. Hope that our customers would find them, like them and eventually buy! :)
Beside common landscapes and action shots I tried something new for me: shooting right against the sun. Some results:
The trick is quite simple - I just used polarizing filter. And even no extra flash for the foreground. You can see the results. I am more of less satisfied. However, how bad is the lens flare for potentional buyers? I am not sure.
Shame that winter is almost over. Check out all other photos from La Plagne (not everything is uploaded so far). Thanks for visiting :)
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa