Winter sport vacation
Just came back from wonderful and snowy French Alps! Excellent snow, a lot of snow, perfect skiing and good people! It was in La Plagne and huge Paradiski area.
Apart from skiing we did a huge amount of pictures. Hope that our customers would find them, like them and eventually buy! :)
Beside common landscapes and action shots I tried something new for me: shooting right against the sun. Some results:
The trick is quite simple - I just used polarizing filter. And even no extra flash for the foreground. You can see the results. I am more of less satisfied. However, how bad is the lens flare for potentional buyers? I am not sure.
Shame that winter is almost over. Check out all other photos from La Plagne (not everything is uploaded so far). Thanks for visiting :)
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People