Winter sport vacation
Just came back from wonderful and snowy French Alps! Excellent snow, a lot of snow, perfect skiing and good people! It was in La Plagne and huge Paradiski area.
Apart from skiing we did a huge amount of pictures. Hope that our customers would find them, like them and eventually buy! :)
Beside common landscapes and action shots I tried something new for me: shooting right against the sun. Some results:
The trick is quite simple - I just used polarizing filter. And even no extra flash for the foreground. You can see the results. I am more of less satisfied. However, how bad is the lens flare for potentional buyers? I am not sure.
Shame that winter is almost over. Check out all other photos from La Plagne (not everything is uploaded so far). Thanks for visiting :)
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget