Winter sport vacation
Just came back from wonderful and snowy French Alps! Excellent snow, a lot of snow, perfect skiing and good people! It was in La Plagne and huge Paradiski area.
Apart from skiing we did a huge amount of pictures. Hope that our customers would find them, like them and eventually buy! :)
Beside common landscapes and action shots I tried something new for me: shooting right against the sun. Some results:
The trick is quite simple - I just used polarizing filter. And even no extra flash for the foreground. You can see the results. I am more of less satisfied. However, how bad is the lens flare for potentional buyers? I am not sure.
Shame that winter is almost over. Check out all other photos from La Plagne (not everything is uploaded so far). Thanks for visiting :)
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!