Winter sport vacation
Just came back from wonderful and snowy French Alps! Excellent snow, a lot of snow, perfect skiing and good people! It was in La Plagne and huge Paradiski area.
Apart from skiing we did a huge amount of pictures. Hope that our customers would find them, like them and eventually buy! :)
Beside common landscapes and action shots I tried something new for me: shooting right against the sun. Some results:
The trick is quite simple - I just used polarizing filter. And even no extra flash for the foreground. You can see the results. I am more of less satisfied. However, how bad is the lens flare for potentional buyers? I am not sure.
Shame that winter is almost over. Check out all other photos from La Plagne (not everything is uploaded so far). Thanks for visiting :)
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon