I just spent a wonderful weekend in the mountain resort called Sinaia, in Romania.
Despite the low temperatures (-18'C) I had beautiful sunny daylight great for taking pictures and from here to finding something to shoot there's only one step.
So ... i went and visited one of the most magnificent castles in Europe (personal opinion) ... and I though I should share with you guys some of the images I took ...
I spent a 5 stars, though cold, weekend!!
If you have the opportunity to go and visit Romania ... do it!!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs