I just spent a wonderful weekend in the mountain resort called Sinaia, in Romania.
Despite the low temperatures (-18'C) I had beautiful sunny daylight great for taking pictures and from here to finding something to shoot there's only one step.
So ... i went and visited one of the most magnificent castles in Europe (personal opinion) ... and I though I should share with you guys some of the images I took ...
I spent a 5 stars, though cold, weekend!!
If you have the opportunity to go and visit Romania ... do it!!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one