"We Wish You A Merry Christmas and ..."
A. "We Wish You A Merry Christmas and ..." My three and half-year-old son is singing. I am so surprise because he is always shy to speak English and sing songs. I know, this is his first semester in daycare where everybody speaks English. He does not know many English words like many kids in immigrant families. He is singing now, a famous English song. His teacher told me he speaks a lot English shyly at school. I am so gratified that my kids are growing and progressing in this strange country everyday...
B. Too many things happened in 2008, good things and bad things, many of them are not real "Merry" and "Happy". But I really wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We have 2009,...
C. These two images are my best wishes to you. I hope you like them.
D. I use my broken English to write my broken thoughts to bother you. Ha-Ha! Sorry.
Thanks a lot!
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget