Wishes Coming True
They do, they really do!! Got #800 while I was dreaming of #1000 last night.
I also had another P-EL yesterday, and this last month got my first ever photo accepted for an assignment. I was thrilled to have it accepted and thrilled that it finished in the middle of the pack. Did want a tshirt, tho, my wardrobe is a little outdated. The ipod is too much to ask right now, at my level, even if I AM the only person in the world without one (hint hint)........
And I must also add that I was having a problem with a PR attachment yesterday and all of the great folks at DT were on top of it the minute they heard!!!
Now, I'll keep plodding away with all of you, my new friends, trying to learn every day and enjoying this experience with more milestones that give me bragging rights.
Here's a visit with my little alien that got me to #800:
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror