Wishes Coming True
They do, they really do!! Got #800 while I was dreaming of #1000 last night.
I also had another P-EL yesterday, and this last month got my first ever photo accepted for an assignment. I was thrilled to have it accepted and thrilled that it finished in the middle of the pack. Did want a tshirt, tho, my wardrobe is a little outdated. The ipod is too much to ask right now, at my level, even if I AM the only person in the world without one (hint hint)........
And I must also add that I was having a problem with a PR attachment yesterday and all of the great folks at DT were on top of it the minute they heard!!!
Now, I'll keep plodding away with all of you, my new friends, trying to learn every day and enjoying this experience with more milestones that give me bragging rights.
Here's a visit with my little alien that got me to #800:
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava