Wishes for my portfolio
After hours of search for inspiration we realize that we are never satisfied with our work.How to make clean and simple ideas?I really do not know.
Our mind seems to be too complex for simple things.Many times I wanted to erase everything I did and start over but, then I wondered "I'll be able to create something better than before?The answer is...we always progressing but, that takes time and practice and I think this is the problem.I'm to eager to get to my destination faster.So?What i wish for my portfolio?appreciation of others and my personal satisfaction. I created something that sees a lot of people
Photo credits: Silent 47 Images.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!