Wishes for my portfolio
After hours of search for inspiration we realize that we are never satisfied with our work.How to make clean and simple ideas?I really do not know.
Our mind seems to be too complex for simple things.Many times I wanted to erase everything I did and start over but, then I wondered "I'll be able to create something better than before?The answer is...we always progressing but, that takes time and practice and I think this is the problem.I'm to eager to get to my destination faster.So?What i wish for my portfolio?appreciation of others and my personal satisfaction. I created something that sees a lot of people
Photo credits: Silent 47 Images.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location